things i wanted to do in december:
- read 2 books: ben and i are still slowly making our way through harry potter and the chamber of secrets and i started the girl in the spider’s web but the holidays took over most of our time in december and i still have a ways to go in both books.. yup, i’m totally making up an excuse.
- help someone in need: done!
- host a cookie swap party: done! (read about it here)
- get to bed and wake up earlier: some days.. other days, not so much!
- drink more water: trying!
- go on all 10 of my holiday date ideas: there just weren’t enough days off together but we did manage to have quite a few holiday dates!
- make more time to spend with family and friends: done!
- prepare for parkway & elm’s first wedding expo in january: done! we’ve been doing lots of prep work and we’re almost ready!
things i want to do in january:
- finish reading the two books i started in december
- drink more water
- continue blogging 3x weekly
- go snowboarding at least three times
- book at least two events from our bridal expo
- clean up my diet and eat less sugar
- bring mya to doggy rehab